1. You accidentally key your password into the microwave.
2. You have not played solitaire with real cards in many years.
3. You have a list of 16 phone numbers just to reach your 4 relatives.
4. You E-Mail the person who works at the desk next to you rather than turn and talk.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have an email address or chat program.
6. When you go home after a long day at work, you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "0" to get an outside line.
8. You have sat at the same desk for 4 years and have worked for 3 different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
11. Your boss does not have the ability to do your job.
12. Contractors outnumber permanant staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.
13. You try to change the TV channel using your cell phone keypad;
14. You feel your belt or purse vibrate even when someone else’s phone is ringing;
15. You trust your car GPS route finder more than what you can see through the windscreen;
16. You choose your friends according to the size of their MP3 music collection, and of course whether they are prepared to share them with you;
17. You try to warm up your take-out meal in your hotel room’s electronic safe;
18. You wish you could put your mother in law in hibernate mode, or yourself in log-off mode;
19. You try and press ‘page down’ when turning the page of the novel you are reading, and are surprised when it does not work;
20. With hundreds of zooty ring tones available, everyone selects the antique one;
21. Your laptop picks up twenty wi-fi networks in an airport but none of them is free;
22. You have three mice on your desk and are not sure which machine they link to;
23. You spend more time obeying what your computer and emails tell you to do, than listening to what your manager tells you to do;
24. When there is a power outage there is no option but to go home, and even the home experience is limited;
25. You are really really sick and tired of messages ending my telling you to pass them on to your friends, but you obey anyway…
26. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
27. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
28. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
29. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
30. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
31. You have read this entire list and kept nodding and smiling.
32. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
33. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t#9 on this list
34. You spend more time online reading silly things like this than with the family !!
Someone sent this list to me, so the author / authors are unknown, but thought I would share it here.